Flame fire retardant workwear coverall suppliers
Aramid IIIA inherently flame retardant fabric
93% mete-aramid, 5% para-aramid, 2% anti-static
Double safety stitched seams with aramid flame resistant sewing thread
Two-way concealed flame retardant zippers
5cm yellow/ silver reflective stripes on chest, sleeves and legs
Two chest pockets and one of them is with flap
Snap fasteners at wrists
One rear patch pockets
high round collar, double -stitched seams for enhanced durability
Flame resistance, never drip or melt, lighter in weight, extremely durable and resistant to tear and easy to maintain
Petrochemical, oil and gas, chemical, electrical power industry, paint and any other environment where exposed to the flash fire or electrical arc risks
1) Customized design and colors are available. OEM is welcome as well.
2) Support exclusive and unique solution to our customers.
3) Experienced and efficient team supply you 24 hours service.
4) Favorable discount for our frequent distributor and customers.
5) Immediate attention to any request from you and outstanding after-sales service.
6) Varied express and logistics are available.
Q1: Can I have a sample for testing?A: Yes, you can, but you need to pay. Q2: Can I add my logo on the clothing?A: Yes, OEM and ODM are available.Q3: Do you have inspection procedures for the products?A: 100% self-inspection before packing.Q4: Can I have a visit to your factory before the order?A: Sure, your visit is welcome at any time.Q5: How can I get after-service?
A: We assure 2 years warranty. During this period, If any product quality issues occur, spare parts will be sent for free. But we have to charge if the problem is caused by man-made factors.