notice 注: 请务必联系供应商确认冠状病毒 (COVID-19) 是否将对您的订单造成影响。 close

白色黑色 LED 射灯铝表面贴装现货照明为服装商店 Windows 展厅展览聚光灯

$12.30 - $17.70 | 1 (最小订购量)
颜色:
灯具总功率(瓦):
月 W 月 W 月 W
光线颜色:
$12.30
- +
可用
$12.30
- +
可用
$12.30
- +
可用
0 件已选择,总计 $ 美元
查看详情
运费:
请确认货物数量。
交期:
12 天,在收到付款后
联系供应商
报告可疑活动
概览
简介
输入电压(伏):
85-265VAC/220-240VAC
灯具光通量(lm):
90lm/瓦
显色指数(Ra>):
80
使用寿命(小时):
50000
原产地:
china
品牌:
点燃
色温 (CCT):
暖白
工作温度 (℃):
-30-50
灯泡发光效率 (lm/w):
90
完成颜色:
白色/黑色/银色
色温:
2700 K 3000 K 4000 K 5000 K
Ra:
80/90/97
电源:
15 W/20 W/28 W
调光类型:
TRIAC Dimming/2.4G 无线远程 triac dimming
光束角度:
15/24/36
尺寸:
92*170 * 280毫米
保修期(年):
3

包装与物流

销售单位:
单一商品
单品包装尺寸: 
11X11X35 厘米
单品毛重:
1.25 公斤
包装类型:
neutral packing / Customized packing
图片示例:
package-img
交期 :
数量() 1 - 100 >100
美国东部时间(天) 12 待协商
Specification
Setting Information
Finish Color
White / Black / Silver
Rated Voltage
110V/220V/240V
Power
15W/20W/28W
CCT
2700K/3000K/4000K/5000K
Beam Angle
15°/24°/38°
CRI
80/90/97
installation
Surface Mounted
Warranty
3 years
Product Description

Product Details

1. Three wattages for your choice.
2. The die-casting aluminum lamp body, with every parts well-designed and looking fashionable.
3. All parts have been strictly according to EU regulation.
4. No RF interference, no buzzing noise, no UV radiation. 

Technical Description

LED Dimming offers both perfection & peace of mind.

-Soft Dim Technology offers both conventional phase dimming
and DALI controlled solutions.
-Soft Dim allows you to create the perfect balance between visual comfort and ambience.
-Soft Dim Technology not only reduces both the luminous intensity and colour temperature of the light source when dimmed , but also so following the curve of a halogen closely. The result is gradual and smooth transformation between 2800K and 6500K over the dimming range of 1% - 100%.

-Remarks: Dual color COB LEDs , they only can reach around 80lm/W for whole lamp. If you don't need color temperature adjustable, only need normal dimmable(e.g 2700K,3000K,4000K,5000K), we can reach 100lm/W.

Technical Description

-The triac dimming circuit, a diode alternating current switch (diac) and an LRC circuit generate a pulse that turns on the triac for some portion of the ac cycle. (The diac can conduct current in either direction, but not until breakdown voltage has been exceeded.) A potentiometer adjusts the point at which the diac to send the triac a trigger signal.

-Triacs make up the heart of AC light dimming controls. Triacs used in dimmers have normally been characterized and specified for incandescent lamp loads, which have high current ratings for both steady-state conditions and initial high in-rush currents, as well as very high end-of-life surge current when a filament ruptures.

Model
Power
Size(mm)
LED
CRI(Ra)
CCT
Luminus Flux
Beam Angle
Driver
AL-SL0615
15W
75*170*230
CREE CXA1816
≥80
2700-6500K
1400
15°/24°/36°
Build in
AL-SL0620
20W
75*230*270
CREE CXA1816
≥80
2700-6500K
1900
15°/24°/36°
Build in
AL-SL0628
28W
75*230*310
CREE CXA1820
≥80
2700-6500K
2700
15°/24°/36°
Build in
Installation Process
Applications
Certifications
Company Information
FAQ

Q1. What is special about your light?

Specially Made in our own mould. Different and more fashionable design.
Adopting cree chip, with 3 Years International Warranty. 
Customized Beam Angle. Rotating 320 degrees. All makes it easier for spotlighting.

Q2. What is your payment term?

Paypal or T/T. 30% as doposit, and the rest 70% should be paid before delivery.

Q3. What is your delivery term?

After confirming PI, Goods would be ready within 15 Working days and will be sent after confirmation of payment.
Cooperation Express: DHL, UPS, FEDEX.

Our services

1. OEM & ODM, superior bespoke product only for you!
2. Your inquiry related to our products will be replied within 24 hours.
3. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and your private information.
4. Any suggestion or comment of our product or our service will be highly appreciated.

你可能喜欢
不是你想要的吗?1个请求,多个报价单 立即获取报价 >>
你可能喜欢

其他类目中相似商品:

为方便您浏览,页面展示的产品或供应商信息已通过语言翻译工具进行自动翻译。如果您发现翻译结果存在任何问题,欢迎提出改进建议
本页显示的所有非英语的产品和供应商信息都是由语言翻译工具自动翻译的 www.alibaba.com 信息。 如果您对自动翻译的质量有任何疑问或建议,请发送电子邮件至 english.trans@service.alibaba.com 进行反馈。上述翻译是一个依靠技术手段完成的纯自动化过程,Alibaba.com 未参与任何翻译,不知悉且并不控制翻译内容或商品链接相关内容。Alibaba.com 及其关联公司特此明确否认作出任何明示或暗示的保证,并且对于因任何自动翻译信息引起的、依赖此类信息而导致的或由语言翻译工具的任何技术错误造成的任何损失,概不承担责任。